1. What is the minimum and maximum weight I can send?
A. Minimum weight limit is 20kg and there is no maximum limit (send as much as you want).
2. How long does it take to reach the UK?
Our service is sea freight service and therefore it takes approximately 4 to 6 weeks to reach the.
3. Do you deliver anywhere in the UK?
Our network is distributed across the UK enabling us to deliver anywhere in United Kingdom.
4. Will you provide a bag/box in which my stuff will go?
Yes, our collection team will provide you and also seal the bag/box in front of you
5. How do you weigh the parcel?
Our collection team carries weighing scales. Team will check weight before issuing the invoice
6. How much will it cost me, if I send less than 20kg?
We will charge you the same price, as we do for 20kg.
7. Can I send electronic goods?
Yes you can but the prices will vary (contact us for more information).
8. When do I provide the delivery address?
This should be done when our collection team arrives to pick up your parcel.
9. What are the terms of contract?
See our terms and condition Page
10. What is the transit time?
We always try to be realistic when quoting transit times and ETAs but they are of course estimates and can sometimes change.